Becoming a leader in any industry or market, regardless of your product or service, is an accomplishment. To become that leader certain qualities must be embodied by your company. Those traits, found in virtually every successful business, are things that sound like quality, reliability, consistency and affordability. These are the traits exhibited in our Natralus products. There is a reason why we have become Australia's favourite natural Paw Paw Ointment
Arguably the most important aspect of any product is the quality delivered by that product. Shoes that don't last, makeup that irritates the skin, deodorants that don't hold up - the list is long. There are products in every category that fail to deliver. Then there are companies that get it right. Many of those businesses put quality first, and it is the reason why we have made quality priority one. This is exhibited in our Paw Paw product features, such as:
- 83mg per gram of Australian Organic Papaya - Quality often begins with the materials and sources being used in the manufacturing process. We use all natural, organic and effective quantities of Papaya to ensure the highest grade of Paw Paw-based products.
- Naturally free from petroleum jelly, petrolatum and parabens - Quality is often synonymous with purity and we are dedicated to keeping our products pure.
- Dermatologically tested - Quality assurance is called that for the very namesake for which it is designed to protect. Protecting the integrity and quality in the case of items like skin care products or lip balms for example, requires dermatology testing. We are committed to providing safe, tested and effective products.
- Light natural flavour and scent - The best products today promote the much ballyhooed customer experience qualities. In the case of Paw Paw Ointments and other related products we have ensured that our customers will get a product that works while smelling pleasant too.
There are shelves full of products claiming to be natural. While that is great in theory the truth is many if not most of those products often have only a trace of natural elements or they have polluted the natural ingredients with other "stuff." Additives, fillers, fragrances and so on, that other "stuff" will often be the decided majority of ingredients that make up those products.
When we say we love natural products and shun chemical ingredients - we mean it. The other ingredients in our skin care products are natural and healthy. Ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter and calendula are what you will find. Fused with the natural power and benefits of Paw Paw, here are the advantages delivered by the our product line that customers have come to expect:
- Lip Care - The best natural lip balm evidenced by the sheer number of Paw Paw product users, we offer our customers a safe and effective balm that will keep your lips soft and prevent chapping.
- Dry Skin Care - Protecting skin from cracking, sun damage and other threats is precisely what our skin care products are designed to do. Knowing that you are using natural and restorative products means you can feel good while doing something good for yourself.
- Itch and Rash Relief - That dry skin can cause itchy skin. So can rashes and irritations from outside irritants such as detergents or perfumes. Getting relief from those irritations is what many have discovered in the natural moisturizing qualities of Paw Paw and of course found in our skin care products.
- Insect Bites and Stings - Some of those outside irritants aren't products but products of nature, like insects that bite and sting. Using Paw Paw skin care products are proven to provide effective relief from these common discomforts.
- Sunburn - One of the most common discomforts and familiar issues faced by everyone is sunburn. Paw Paw skin care products are an excellent source of relief and soothes the pain of sunburn.
The Secret is Inside
Natural, effective, safe and affording many benefits, the secret to our products are inside. That is both, inside the papaya plant and our process.
Secrets of the Paw Paw
The paw paw has been used in many capacities and has served a role in many different health-related aspects from weight-loss and heart health to skin care. With high quantities of papain and vitamin A, our products replenish and protect. The enzyme papain works to break down inactive proteins and eliminates dead skin cells. The vitamin A acts as an anti-oxidant.
It is also known to clean and exfoliate skin (part of this process is the elimination of those dead skin cells), leaving your skin glowing. And is particularly low in sodium too and that promotes keeping your skin moisturized and healthy.
Understanding the secrets of the papaya plant are only part of the equation, the other part is in our process...
The Secrets of Our Process
Some companies do things the same way every other company does, then there are companies like us who do it a little differently. Staffed with an in-house team of professionals and consultant dermatologists, we are more than product manufacturers, we are experts in skin care.
What this means for our customers is that we can be trusted to lead. We test, experiment and continually research natural sources and uses of Paw Paw ourselves.
The People Behind the Natralus
More often than not, behind great products and services are committed, hard working women and men. In our case, those people happen to be family. As a family owned and operated business, we put our name on the line with every product - literally. Natural remedies and healthy options have been an intimate part of our family since 1920, when William H Rowe was a respected pharmacist in Adelaide.
Today, his grandson runs our company and that same heart and passion for healthy and effective products that help people, still beats strong.
Although Paw Paw is good for your skin and provides many benefits and protections, it is also known to have other considerable benefits. One report that cites dermatologists as the source states that it can also aid in preventing hair loss and even reverse or slow the effects of ageing.
Some studies have suggested that Paw Paw can fight cancer and the discoveries simply continue. Like so many other natural sources the earth has given us, this is just another one of nature's beautiful gifts. This one just happens to be packaged by us and provides solutions for most every skin care need you have with affordable choices.
Smart, natural and effective skin care products, take care of your skin the way you should - naturally.