Eczema is a chronic skin condition charaterised by itching, redness and inflammation. This skin condition can be incredibly uncomfortable and frustrating to manage. Here are some ways that you can effectively soothe and manage the symptoms of Eczema with the right skincare routine and products.
Here are some steps that can help to soothe eczema prone skin.
- Gentle Cleansing: Start with a mild, fragrance-free cleanse to avoid irritating your skin. Opt for more lukewarm water verses hot water, as hot water can strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Moisturise Regularly: Keeping your skin well-hydrating is key in helping to manage eczema. Natralus offers a range of natural moisturisers that can help provide the hydration your skin needs.
- SorboDerm Natural Restoring Gentle Moisturiser: This moisturizer has been specifically designed for sensitive/ dry irritated and eczema prone skin. It contains rice-bran oil, which is known for its hydrating properties and its ability to soothe dry, irritated skin. Apply it generously after every shower and as often as needed throughout the day to lock in moisture and promote skin healing.
- Superfood Body Lotion: This lotion is a light-weight option that nourishes your skin with essential super berries blend, enriched with vitamins and a antioxidants. It’s perfect for daily use and can help to restore dry, itchy skin. If you prefer a lotion that feels weightless on your skin, this is the lotion for you. It absorbs quickly and provides deep hydration to dry, sensitive skin.
- Superfood Aloe Vera Repair Gel: For instant cooling relief for dry, red itchy, inflamed skin, our Superfood Aloe Vera Repair Gel is the perfect go-to product, its certified organic, aloe vera based and designed for its natural soothing and cooling benefits. This multi-purpose gel can be used as a dry skin gel restorer but is also the perfect after-sun treatment if your skin is feeling a bit parched.
Living with eczema can be challenging, but with the right skincare routines and products, you can significantly improve the comfort and appearance of your skin. SorboDerm’s Natural Restoring Gentle Moisturiser, Superfood Body Lotion and Superfood Aloe Vera Repair Gel, were formulated to provide relief and nourishment to dry, irritated skin. Give them a try and you’ll be one step closer to achieving heathier more radiant skin. But remember to consult with a dermatologist for personalized advice on managing your eczema or dry skin conditions.