As the weather warms up, it’s essential to ensure that your little one’s delicate skin remains healthy and nourished. Our range of My Little One products have been designed to pamper your little ones and keep with skin soft and health. We want to share with you the perfect skincare routine for soothing your little one this spring.
Step 1: Cleanse your little one
Begin your little one’s spring routine with a calming bath using our Gentle Cleanse Shampoo & Wash. It’s a gentle soap free formula that softens and cleanses our baby’s skin and hair without any harsh chemicals.
- Run a warm bath and ensure the water is comfortably warm but not too hot
- For some added bubbles you can apply the shampoo & wash to the water while running
- Apply a small amount of the Shampoo & Wash to a soft washcloth or onto your hands
- Gently cleanse your little one’s body and hair, making sure to rinse thoroughly
Step 2: Apply nourishing lotion
After the bath, it’s time to lock in moisture and keep your little one’s skin soft and supple. This lotion is a must for keeping your baby’s skin hydrated and nourished, its suitable for little one’s with sensitive skin and Certified Organic.
- Pat your little one dry with a soft, clean towel, leaving their skin slightly damp
- Apply a small amount of the nourishing lotion into your palms
- Gently massage the lotion into your little one’s skin, paying extra close attention to dry or sensitive areas.
Step 3: Protect your little one’s nappy area
With spring’s unpredictable weather, nappy rash can be a concern. That’s where MLO Happy Bottom Nappy Barrier Cream comes to the rescue, protect your little one’s nappy area.
- Ensure your little one’s nappy area is clean and dry before applying the cream
- Apply a thin layer of the barrier cream to create a protective shield against moisture
- Reapply as needed, especially during nappy changes.
Step 4: Soothe and repair skin irritations
Springtime adventures can sometimes lead to minor skin irritations. Be prepared with MLO Make it Better Soothing Repair Balm
- If your little one has any minor cuts, scrapes or irritated areas, clean the affected area gently
- Apply a small amount of the soothing repair balm to promote healing and to soothe discomfort.
Step 5: Bond and Relax with your little one
As a finishing touch to this soothing spring skincare routine, indulge in a bonding massage with our MLO Comforting Touch Massage Oil. This not only helps your little one to relax but also soothes and nourishes their skin.
- Warm a small amount of the massage oil in your hands
- Gently massage into your little one’s skin in soft, circular motions.
Enjoy the bonding time with your little bundle of joy and cherish these moments of care and affection following our gentle spring skincare guide for little one’s. With these gentle, nourishing skincare products, your little one’s skin will be soft, healthy and nourished all through the spring season.